Friday Night Is Pizza Night For This Family #spon
When Friday rolls around, you better believe that I am absolutely exhausted. Three kids and four blogs can really run a girl down! There is no way that I am going to pull a cookbook out come 5PM on the first night of the weekend. No way. No how. We either order in or we make something quick and easy. One of our go-to meals is frozen pizza from Ristorante by Dr. Oetker. It’s the No. 1 frozen pizza brand in Italy and you know that Italians really love their pizza!
Bill and I like Ristorante Pizza because it comes in 8 different varieties. Makes it much easier when planning an easy night in.
- Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, sun-ripened tomatoes, zesty pesto sauce
- Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, garlic sauce
- Pepperoni Pesto: Pepperoni, sliced roma tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella cheese
- Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
- Vegetale: Tangy chilies, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, sour cream sauce
- Quattro Formaggi: Four premium cheeses: Edam, mozzarella, Emmental, and blue cheese, with basil seasoning
- Formaggi & Pomodori: Goat cheese, diced cherry tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella cheese
- Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
The Speciale is a meat lovers dream and you know my husband’s favorite! LOL
Our Friday night pizza tradition is loved by everyone in my family. I’m not the only one I promise you! The kids can get a little tired of my grilled chicken throughout the week. So, when the weekend starts and they know that we are going to have pizza for dinner… let’s just say they start smiling from ear to ear. LOL!
My husband always does the dishes after our meals. I cook and he cleans. So, this one-pan-wonder is a plus for Bill as well. In fact, you don’t even need to USE a pan. You can just place the frozen pizza on your oven rack. How amazing is that!?
Oh yes. Friday night pizza is here to stay and no one is complaining!!
My perfect night in is our Friday family pizza night. Nothing like delicious, cozy family time. Visit the Dr. Oetker USA Facebook page for your chance to win the Perfect Night In sweepstakes and take home everything you’d need for your dream night in.
Have you tried Ristorante by Dr. Oetker? Click here to check out where you can pick up a pizza of your own. If your local supermarket does not currently sell Ristorante, you can put in a request with the store manager.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dr. Oetker USA LLC. I received compensation for this post; however, all opinions stated are my own.
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 19, 2016