Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Heidi Klum! She recently signed on as the spokesperson for Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk Insoles and spoke to the press about how you don’t have to suffer for fashion anymore thanks to this new line. I videoed the entire Q&A because if anyone knows about sacrificing comfort for style it’s a supermodel. I loved her take on the whole thing.
Thankfully, our feet no longer have to feel mistreated. We can still wear the fabulous shoes. But we can now say goodbye to the aches and pains that are associated with them. Here’s a look at some of the available products:
Dr. Scholl’s® DreamWalkTM High Heel Insoles
4 out of 5 women who tried DreamWalkTM High Heel Insoles would recommend them to a friend!
- Clinically proven to help prevent foot pain in heels 2 inches or higher
- Now, with a new soft, wicking fabric designed to keep feet dry and feel great on bare feet
- Ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off ball of foot
- Discreet, ultra-thin design is practically invisible –even in strappy heels – and won’t make shoes feel tight
- Removable without damage to shoes
- Fits comfortably in: All high heels 2 inches and higher
- SRP: $8.99
NEW Dr. Scholl’s® DreamWalkTM Fresh & CoolTM Insoles
- Helps feet feel cool and dry all day
- Cut-outs designed to promote air circulation
- Moisture-wicking, breathable top cloth helps keep feet dry
- Gel pocket in the heels provides superior shock absorption
- Foam offers cushioning and support
- Fits comfortably in dress shoes, casual shoes, sneakers and boots • SRP: $9.99
Dr. Scholl’s® DreamWalkTM Comfort Insoles
4 out of 5 women who tried DreamWalkTM Comfort Insoles would recommend them to a friend!
- All-day comfort in any casual shoes • Absorbs shock
- Targeted ball of foot cushioning
- Clear Gel for hidden cushioning
- Ultra-thin design won’t make shoes feel tight • Fits comfortably in flats, boots and pumps
- SRP: $8.99
For information on the full line of Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk Insoles, visit their website.