Getting Gorgeous In The Kitchen: Baked Chicken Cutlets Recipe
Can everyone please remind me to get a manicure over the weekend? So, when I post my ‘Getting Gorgeous in the Kitchen‘ posts…. I WON’T HAVE HORRIBLE NAILS IN THE SHOTS! Oh my goodness!!! I am apologizing in advance for my wretched hands. Ignore them! Just look at the chicken people — just the chicken!
So… yeah. This was supposed to go live yesterday. But I thought yesterday was Tuesday. I’m all messed up this week. It’s a day late. It won’t happen again. I PROMISE.
Where did I get this recipe idea from? My neighbor! She told me that she makes BAKED chicken cutlets so they are healthier than the pan-fried version. I was intrigued! I asked how she did it and she texted me instructions. Ready??
Preheat oven 375 degrees
- 1.5 pounds of chicken cutlets
- small bowl of olive oil
- 1.5 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 cups Kellog’s cornflakes crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the two different types of breadcrumbs on a plate. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take a piece of chicken and cover it with oil. Then dip the chicken into the breadcrumb mixture until covered.
- Place on stone pan.
Allow to cook for 35 minutes or until golden brown. You don’t need to turn them while they are cooking.
Nice and easy, right?? And you didn’t have to bring out your frying pan!
To see what Audrey cooked up for her ‘Getting Gorgeous in the Kitchen’ post, click here.
Leave a Reply
June 08, 2016
June 03, 2016