Chicken and pepper fajitas are so easy to make and everyone loves them! If you are looking for a recipe to bring into your rotation, consider adding this one to your mix. Only fresh ingredients and a few minutes of your time are needed to make these delicious chicken and pepper fajitas.
What You Need for These Chicken and Pepper Fajitas:
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders
- Orange, red, and green peppers (2 each)
- 2 onions – sliced
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Spanish paprika
- 1 tbsp. of lemon lime seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Chicken and Pepper Fajitas Directions
- Season your chicken with lemon-lime seasoning, Spanish paprika, salt, and pepper – on all sides.
- In a skillet, add 3 tbsp. of olive oil and place on your stovetop at medium heat to high heat.
- Once you start to hear the oil “pop”, add your chicken and cook on high for 5 minutes until the tenders look crispy. Then rotate and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reduce your heat to medium and cook on both sides for 12 minutes each and cook through. Place on the side once done.
- Remove the skin off your onion and chop into 1-inch slices.
- Remove the stem/seeds and slice your peppers 1-inch strips.
- Add your peppers and onion to the pan add salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium heat until tender.
- Turn off your heat on your stovetop and place the chicken back in the skillet heat on medium.
- Remove the stems off your cilantro and dice into small bits.
- Slice your limes and squeeze the fresh juice all over the chicken and peppers.
- Add the cilantro on top of your chicken. Garnish with lime wheels cut in half. Enjoy.