Greek Lemon Potatoes Recipe
I just went to my friend’s house for dinner and she made the BEST Greek Lemon Potatoes and so I asked her for the recipe as we were eating them! I mean, how could I NOT?! They were moist and crisp and packed with flavor. If you want to make Greek Lemon Potatoes for your upcoming dinner, use the recipe below and ENJOY!
- 1 pound of Red Potatoes washed and quartered (do not peel)
- 4 Lemons
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano
- Olive Oil
Preheat oven 425 degrees. PLEASE NOTE – you will not keep the oven at this temperature. We will be switching the temperature around.
- Wash and cut potatoes and set them on a pan – spread them throughout.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the top of each of the potatoes and toss.
- Chop oregano and sprinkle over the entirety of pan. Add salt and pepper.
- Use all lemons and squeeze through.
- Bake for 5 minutes on the high heat.
- Bring the temperature down to 350 and bake for 50 minutes. Toss.
- For the last 5 minutes, bring the temperature back up to 425 and end the baking at that heat.
If you’d like, you could squeeze some more room temperature lemons onto the potatoes right before serving, but that is up to you. You could also salt one more time if needed.