Vera Sweeney, mom, blogger, social media influencer and New York resident, is the founder of LadyAndTheBlog.com. She is considered one of the top female digital influencers in today’s social media space. Her lifestyle and parenting brand helps busy women stay on top of the latest tends in fashion, food, family and travel.
Some of Vera’s recent accolades include being named “Top 50 to follow in Social Media” by Restaurant Business Magazine (2012), Babble’s Top 50 to Follow (2010, 2011), and “Top 5 to Follow on Long Island (NY) by Newsday.
She has been featured on media outlets including CBS News, Fox 5 News, E! Entertainment, Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine, The NY Post’s Page Six, and the Rachael Ray Magazine.
Follow her on Twitter at @VeraSweeney and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/inomommy
Connect with Vera (stats current as of 11/01/12):
- LadyandtheBlog.com: Google Analytics – 449,448 impressions/month
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/verasweeney – Followers 24,778
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/INOmommy – Likes/Followers 10,119
- KLOUT: http://klout.com/#/VeraSweeney – 71
- YouTube: Link – 360,041 views
For information on Press Coverage, please visit the Press page.
Review and Giveaway/Contest Guidelines:
As of October 2010, product reviews and giveaways/contest are considered to be sponsored initiatives. Each review will contain text letting readers know that the post was sponsored by a brand. Payment must be received prior to publishing. For information email my husband Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banner Advertising Opportunities:
Lady and the Blog banner ads are represented by SheKnows LLC. For standard ad rates, please fill out the contact form here: http://www.sheknows.com/
Let’s Work Together:
- Travel trips
- Sponsored Product reviews (email for details – includes compensation plus non-returnable samples)
- Hosting functions
- Sponsored Fashion Hauling videos (email for details – includes compensation plus non-returnable samples)
- NYC event participation
- Contests and Giveaways
- Twitter Parties
For more information on how you can get involved with Lady and the Blog, please contact email@example.com.
There are similar opportunities to work with us on Babyrazzi as well. This site generates approximately 650,000 impressions per month.
I’m Not Obsessed has limited sponsorship opportunities, but we are happy to discuss. These would NOT include any personalized (i.e. images or videos with Vera) sponsored content.
Vera Sweeney is a mother, wife, and blogger from New York that has become a lifestyle and parenting brand with an extended, multi-platform reach and influence. She is a well-established expert in the worlds of social media and consumer brand promotion.
Vera is the founder and CEO of I’m Not Obsessed Media, a digital lifestyle media entity covering a broad range of topics while collectively attracting millions of visits and page impressions per month. Current destinations include:
- LadyAndTheBlog.com – fashion trends,intensive coverage of New York Fashion Week, beauty product reviews, step-by-step recipe breakdowns, travel tips and her personal parenting experiences
- ImNotObsessed.com – entertainment and pop culture news
- Babyrazzi.com – celebrity baby and mom entertainment and pop culture news
Vera is also the co-founder, of Getting Gorgeous, a brand dedicated to bringing fashion and beauty advice to moms. Getting Gorgeous ventures include:
- Producing and hosting brand-to-online influencer focused live events, including large scale expos.
- DealObsessed.com, an online portal sharing the latest and best online deals, coupons, and money saving tips
- The Mom Challenge, an inspirational destination offering daily tips to help moms take care of themselves as well as their families.
- Strut: The Fashionable Mom Show co-founder, the very first Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week show, which was dedicated to promoting fashion and style for moms as well as the first to include “real” mom runway models and live Tweeting from the show’s “Twitter-azzi Pit”
Vera has also extended her reach beyond her own properties by becoming a valuable contributor to a number of online and traditional print media outlets. These include:
- Baby Center – column offering maternity and mom fashion advice
- Project You Magazine – column offering beauty and fashion advice for women
- Mommalogues – She Knows – video platform discussing parenting
- Bluefly.com blog – contributing celebrity fashion news and reviews
- Traveling Moms – regular contributor of family travel tips
As a result of her work and experience, Vera has become a well-known and frequently requested brand spokesperson/representative. Some of her most significant work includes:
- Rachael Ray Magazine – in-store commercials / add on value for media buys
- Proctor & Gamble multi-page advertorial inserts featured in national magazines such as Redbook and Oprah
- High level promotional work and brand ambassadorships including: Clorox, Ocean Spray, Eucerin, Hanes, Totsy, Rayovac, CVS, Bertolli and more
Vera has also been on the cutting edge in utilizing social media for brand awareness and promotion by hosting Twitter parties that regularly garner up to 11M Twitter impressions/reach during the one hour party. Past parties have promoted brands including: Purell, Disney Baby, TJMaxx, Degree, Simply Orange, Marie Callender, Frigidaire, Natural Instincts, 3M, and Quinny.
Some of Vera’s recent accolades have included being names “Top 50 to follow in Social Media” by Restaurant Business Magazine (2012), Babble’s Top 50 to Follow (2010, 2011), and “Top 5 to Follow on Long Island (NY) by Newsday.
She has been featured on media outlets including CBS News, Fox 5 News, E! Entertainment, Good Morning America, Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine, Newsday, CBS’ ShowBuzz, The NY Post’s Page Six, and The Hot Mom To Be Handbook.
Working With Brands:
Vera Sweeney has been lucky enough to have worked with a variety of consumer brands. Each project provided a different and unique opportunity:
Examples of past campaigns:
CVS Holiday Shopping Squad Member 2011
NY Fashion Week Correspondent For Bertolli:
Last season, Bertolli sponsored Zac Posen’s NY Fashion Week show and asked Vera to interview winners.
Tide asked Vera to help promote an online Facebook contest. She hosted a cupcake party which was filmed and photographed for the brand.
The Wisk campaign consisted of personal experience with the product. There were video and picture posts showing Vera’s family interacting with the product.
Frigidaire offered Vera a washer and dryer in exchange for several posts written about her experience using the machines.
- Getting Organized
- Overloaded with Laundry
- The wine spill heard ’round the world
- What an impact!
- My new favorite chore
- Intro post
OnStar wanted to show moms how easy driving can be with their navigation tool / round-the-clock support.
HOCKING HILLS TOURISM:
Hocking Hills tourism was looking for press to position the area as a family-friendly destination.
Personal Hamptons Weekend Video – there is also opportunity for me to create videos highlighting the destination like below:
Pier 1 wanted to showcase some of their holiday accessories.
Fashion Hauling videos are a great way to display products in a meaningful and relatable way. To see all fashion hauling videos, click here.
Video Product Review:
Nissan Press Trip
Breakfast: Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Pancake Mix