Moody Mamas is a luxury maternity brand that provides chic clothing for the expectant mom. Loved by celebrities and everyday moms alike, Moody Mamas has revamped the maternity fashion world. Gone are the days when wearing moo moos and giant bows are the norm. Moody Mamas is the maternity brand of the new generation of moms and is determined to “take the frump out of the bump” and restore style and confidence for all moms pregnant and post-partum!
Two of our favorites right now: the Lavender Captivating Sleeve Nightgown ($68 value) or the Fancy Sweetheart Dress ($186 value) are pictured here, both available on Moodymamas.com. The Sweetheart Dress looks gorgeous dressed up or down and the Captivating Sleeve Nightgown can be worn well after the little one arrives, since it’s equipped with hidden nursing slits.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive $50 from moddymamas.com.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @MoodyMamas $50 giveaway from https://www.ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Moody Mamas.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Moody Mamas on Facebook and mention that you entered this giveaway from https://www.ladyandtheblog.com
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 12/20/2010
One winner will be selected at random