Little Kids Giveaway
Crunch Art Mega Set: Toymaker Little Kids, Inc. is introducing the re-launch of the popular brand of craft activity toys, Crunch Art! With Crunch Art, kids can make incredible art creations from fabric and foam – no cutting, no gluing, no mess! Simply place the pre-shaped foam template on the Crunch board and use the Cruncher to press colorful fabric swatches into the foam. Hear the “CRUNCH!” from the board and see the magical burst of color! It’s fun, safe & simple to use. Crunch Art can be found at Learning Express and other specialty toy stores, and LittleKidsInc.com.
Hall Stars Indoor 2 in 1 Hockey & Baseball: Weather getting cold? No backyard? No problem! Junk Ball has launched a new line of indoor sports designed for safe indoor play! Hall Stars puts a new twist on indoor sports with sets sized and scaled to be played safely in hallways, bedrooms and playrooms. Hall Stars Indoor 2 in 1 Hockey & Baseball lets kids test their golf-tending reflexes and home run power. Hall Stars can be found at Academy & Learning Express, and JunkBall.com.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive one of each!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @little_kids_inc and @junkball Hall Stars giveaway from https://www.ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Little Kids Crunch Art and Junk Ball Hall Stars Indoor 2 in 1 Hockey & Baseball.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Little Kids and Junk Ball on Facebook and mention that you entered this giveaway from https://www.ladyandtheblog.com
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 12/26/2010
One winner will be selected at random. (Selected already, thank you!)