Razzle Dazzle Ruby can make the ordinary extraordinary! Come skate on a shimmering pond, roll a giant snowball, sled down a snowy hill, and create soaring snow angels with her as she becomes a snow queen and transforms a typical winter day into a gleaming-beaming fairy tale.
Combining glorious watercolors, elegant paper engineering, and whimsical storytelling, this joyful novelty picture book is sure to enchant children and adults.
Take a peek inside and the wonderful pages from the book:
Masha D’yans is an award-winning artist. Her line of greeting cards, clothing, and home décor, featuring her alluring artwork, are sold at Target, Macy’s, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, as well as other major retailers and smaller specialty shops. Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia, and classically trained at the St. Petersburg Academy of Art Lyceum and subsequently at Cooper Union in New York City, she now lives and works in Manhattan. Razzle-Dazzle Ruby is her first book.
Check out the sneak peek video here:
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive the following:
- A copy of Razzle Dazzle Ruby
- Pair of red & white striped tights!
- And a $50 Visa Cash Card
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the $50 Visa card from Razzle Dazzle Ruby giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the $50 Visa card from Razzle Dazzle Ruby giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Leave a comment “Hope I win the $50 Visa card from Razzle Dazzle Ruby giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney).” on the sneak peek video here.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 11/7/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Prizing & sample courtesy of Scholastic. Prizing value: Book $17.99, Tights $10.00, Recommended ages: 4-8. Giveaway open to US mailing addresses only.