Think you have all the skills to survive an apocalypse? Can you lead a survival expedition out into the wild? Are you an outgoing, natural born, balls-to-the-wall leader who can excel in any survival scenario?
Then we want to hear from you!
An established international television production company seeks new talent for a survival themed project.
Must have solid credentials! No amateurs!
To be considered, please email us the following. Submissions that do not include the information below WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED:
* Your updated resume
* A current photo
* Any websites, or blogs that highlight your work
* A brief description of your background and why you are THE
best candidate for this amazing opportunity.
Send your submission to: CastingSHP@gmail.com with the subject line: Survival Project
We are seeking larger than life personalities and adventurous individuals who have a background and experience in the following:
* Survival skill techniques and strategies
* Hunting, trapping, foraging, and fishing
* Extreme outdoor pursuits and primitive living
* Weaponry (not just guns; knives, crossbows, spears, etc.)
* Disaster prepping and emergency escape routing
Now Seeking America’s Most Talented Crafters!!!
Are you ready to show America your unique, creative skills? Do your friends refer to you as the “MacGyver” of arts & crafts? Can you create, design, build and implement visually stunning and out-of-the-box creations on the fly?
A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK & the Executive Producers of “CUPCAKE WARS” and “HALLOWEEN WARS” are seeking Arts & Crafts Designers
for a new competition show. Each episode will feature Arts & Crafts competitors who battle against each other for a $10,000 prize and an opportunity to publicly showcase their craft masterpiece!
Casting Males & Females, (18 and over) with fun and upbeat personalities that can think on their feet!!!
If this is you, we want to hear from you ASAP!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
-Send us your full name & contact numbers
-Tell us what city you live in
-Tell us in a short paragraph about you and your specialty
-Pictures of you and samples of your work
The Biggest Loser
NBC’S “The Biggest Loser” is searching for trainers. Are you specialized in a specific field or just an incredibly qualified, certified and experienced trainer with personality?
The following types of trainers are encouraged to apply:
– Ex-professional athletes/ ex-olympians with training
– Trainers with well known clientele
– Trainers who have been featured on local news affiliates
– Trainers featured in fitness magazines
– Trainers sponsored by athletic companies (Nike, Adidas,
– Trainers who are local celebrities
Looking for hosts with similar experiences to share their story in a documentary about hostesses on Local TV