Happy National Margarita Day! And I’m not talking about the pizza! 🙂 Here are 4 amazing recipes (courtesy of Sauza Tequila) to get this party started!
- 1 part frozen limeade
- 1 part water
- 2 parts beer
- 1 part Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- A few dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- Sugar, salt, cayenne pepper (to rim glasses)
In a pitcher, combine 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, 1 can water, 2 beers, 1 cup tequila and a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce. Chill and serve in glasses rimmed with sugar, salt and red pepper. Garnish with the cutest chili you can find. Enjoy!
- + 1 can of frozen Pineapple-Orange-Banana Juice
- + 1 Can Sauza Gold Tequila
- + 3 Frozen Bananas
- + The juice of 3 limes
- + 2 cans of light beer
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, add beer and stir with a wooden spoon. Serve over ice.
- 3/4 cup Sauza Blue 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces DeKuyper Triple Sec
- 2 ounces simple syrup
In a pint glass, muddle together sliced cucumber (except for 8) and Sauza Blue Tequila. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Strain the cucumber tequila and combine with all ingredients in a pitcher. Stir and serve over ice. Garnish with reserved cucumber slices
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza Silver Tequila
- 4 cups sparkling blackberry soda
In a blender, puree 1 cup fresh blackberries with 3/4 cup lime juice and 1/4 simple syrup. Strain into a cocktail shaker, add the tequila and ice and shake to chill. Rim Champagne flutes with sugar. Place 2-3 whole blackberries (fresh or frozen) in each glass. Pour each glass 1/3 full with the Blackberry-Lime-Tequila mixture. Top with chilled Blackberry soda. Salud!