No Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream — oh so good!! If you ever wanted to make ice cream from scratch, then I have the perfect recipe for you. Mint chip is my daughter’s favorite flavor. FAVORITE!! We don’t have an ice cream machine and honestly, I don’t know a soul that does. These “no churn” options are our best bet. It’s simple enough if you take a look at the ingredient list… but the flavors are anything but!
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Mint Extract (be sure its mint, not peppermint)
- Green Food Coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk, food coloring and mint.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spread mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze overnight or until firm.
Have you ever made no churn Mint Chip Ice Cream before? What flavor is your go-to type for the summer?