I am officially a travel blogger! That’s right – I’ve decided to start focusing more on traveling for the website . As of this moment I promise to track my adventures and log them on Lady and the Blog so you can see what’s new and interesting around the world. This list will grow over the next few months – so stay tuned! This decision was made in September of 2010 – so please give me some time to beef up the goods.
Here’s what I have so far
- Hanes trip to Disney – part 1, part 2, Design a Tee store sponsored by Hanes
- Universal Studios – Harry Potter
Ohio, Hocking Hills:
- Walking with the Dinosaurs – MSG
- Bronx Zoo
- Big Apple BBQ Block Party
- Trapeze School
- Trip to NASDAQ
- 101 Dalmatians: the Musical – MSG
- NY Hall of Science
- The NY Times Travel Show
- Private tour of Madison Square Garden – and part 2 is here.
- Colonial Williamsburg (including horse and carriage trip, Grand Medley Show, Movie Tavern, Jamestown) + Colonial Williamsburg part B
- Water Country USA (Bonefish Grill)
- Bush Gardens and Yankee Candle + Bush Gardens part B
- Virginia Beach
- Virginia Aviation Museum
Outside of the USA:
Do you have a blogging trip that you are looking to fill? Contact me because I am interested!